Van: Ryan Finnesey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: woensdag 13 augustus 2003 3:57
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: RE: VPN Best Hardware to use? [7:73793]

You are right it is a service offering.   Right now, we are using ISDN
dial-up and would like to move to a full time connection.  We would not be
using the customerbs connection but will be installing a 144K IDSL or 192K
SDSL line.  What I am going to do on Friday in the lab ( If we get the lines
from Covad on time) is use a 7200 at the head end and a 1700 on the other
end run the IPSec and NAT on the 1700 and see how that goes.  The only
problem is I cannot find an IDSL WIC on CCO I only see an ADSL and SDSL.

Ryan

Message-----