From: Herold Heiko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 6:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Cisco 806 ? [7:73613]

VPN client won't be possible for this project (no software installation,
need vpn lan to lan). Pix can't be used due to managerial issues, doesn't
like them :(.
So the only remaining possibilities (beside stuff like D-Link I really
wouldn't bet my security on) are routers or possibly a nokia fw-1 box.

400kb/s should probably be ok, otherwise a 831 will be more than enough I
think.
I'll discover soon if my testing budget gets approved, I'd hate to research
and drool and then later hear "we'll outsource this" just when I hope to get
hands-on experience on this stuff :(.

Bye
Heiko

--