From: Michael Barnhart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 8:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PIX and Router Setup Question [7:74141]

Network is as such:

Internet - 1721 - 515 PIX - Network

We do not have many live IP addresses, so we want to use one on the 1721
Outside.  Between the 1721 and the PIX we want to use a private network, say
192.168.1.x /24.  On the inside PIX we will use the IP of the internal
network (also a private address).

The problem comes in how to setup the PIX to work properly.  The 1721 is
using NAT, and I would assume I need NAT on the PIX as well.  At this point
things get confusing!

We are hosting a website on the internal network, as well as an email
server.  I want to see them from the Internet.

Question is, do I need to double NAT, or is there some way to have the PIX
just pass the internal network to the Router?

Thanks!

Michael Barnhart
http://shop.groupstudy.com

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.