From: Mike Sholar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2000 5:29 AM
To: Group Study
Subject: Router for play @ home

Hello people!

Not exactly a cert question, but it applies. I will soon be getting cable
intenet access at the house, and would like to purchase a cisco router to
play with behind the cable modem. What series router should I be looking at,
just to learn the ios and play around with. I am working on my CCNA, and
realize a physical router is not necessary, but I will be progressing
upwards and would like the experience. I looked at the 924 cable
modem/router cisco sells, and the $899 price tag was a little much for
play-time! Thanks for the input.

Mike

MCSE, MCP+I

is unauthorized.