It is my understanding that on point-to-point
interfaces they need to be on seperate subnets.  If
you have multiple routers coming into one interface,
declare the interface a point-to-multipoint interface.
 Do this when you create the subinterface or use the
"ip ospf network XXXXX" interface command.

See this URL for Design suggestions.

William Swedberg CCNP CCDP