Although the idea that the survey affects the score is interesting, I too
cannot fathom how the survey matters.

You can answer the survey different for every exam.  Where is the continuity
there?  And explain to me the difference between a "beginning" CCIE
Candidate and a "seasoned" CCIE Candidate.

Changing your answers to the survey seems like an easy way to improve your
odds.  How would Cisco know that your survey answers are correct?

In truth, I don't think I have answered all the surveys the same as I have
grown from the first Cisco exam over 2 years ago to completing CCDP/CCDP
just last month.

Nah, I don't think the survey means anything to us.  I do think that Cisco
wants to know the demographics of who is taking what exams.  Unfortunately
this would mean that Cisco is adding a little scare tactic to get you to
answer their survey but perhaps adding a little more anxiety when you need
it least.

my .02 cents

Kevin Wigle
CCDP/CCNP...........