I never asked Cisco about the survey. I asked whether the tests were
adaptive, (i.e. would change based on answers you give to the technical
questions early on in the test.) The answer was no. I'm sure that the
survey does not affect the questions you get either.

Cisco did say that some questions are weighted more than others. But that's
not the same as adaptive and is not relevant to the survey.

Assuming that Cisco's training department adds any complex test processing
features, when they can barely ship a valid test with logical questions and
objectives not written by lucky monkeys, is just falling for FUD. (fear,
uncertainty and doubt &;-)

Priscilla