Nadeem,

My original response was meant partly as humor, but also as a statement of
reality...

You state in your reply:
"The Cisco Blue prints covers almost everything, and that
is too much to go for."

I suspected that this was your attitude and that is why I wrote as I did.
This one sentence which you have written, which stems from a deeper attitude
within you, is the single reason which you will fail.

I cannot sugar-coat it for you. If you truly believe what you have said,
then you will not succeed. I cannot encourage you to go forth with that
attitude, because you will be in for a long road of heartache and
disappointment. This is a fact.

Yes, the exam blueprint is extensive. BUT, an understanding of EVERY single
topic on the list IS an attainable goal, AND - it is THE GOAL you must set
for yourself if you want to get the CCIE. There are no shortcuts.

No question you can ask anyone on any list will change the fact that you
must cover all of this material, and only you can do the work. If you
demonstrate to this list an appetite for learning, and an earnest effort to
obtain that learning, the I (and everyone else here) will help you in any
way we can. BUT, when you come to the list begging for, or worse yet -
demanding shortcuts and handouts, then the best advice I can offer you is to
seek another path.

This is sincere advice, not sarcasm or bitter discouragement. Consider
carefully your motivation for attaining the CCIE, and your commitment to the
task. Then, if you find that you still want it, start again with the Exam
Blueprint (and the resultant BIG pile of books). This is the road we all
follow... and you will see us all, some ahead of you and some behind you,
moving at different speeds, but all in the same direction.

Once again, Good Luck!

Dale
[=`)