Oh so 2 caps lock on makes 1 caps lock off ?
if you want to be picky screaming you point is not  polite either ..

I think we all understand where both parties are coming from and or going to
..
 Maybe this thread can just die a nice quiet death now.
 So lets put the the whips away and lets get back to the job on hand..
I think we all have learned a little something out of this mess , that being
the case, lets just ponder on what we learned and ponder more so on what we
have to learn.
Oz
http://www.mcseco-op.com/helpfull_links.htm
MR DALE IS ect .