Nadeem,

The very reason that many of us pursue the CCIE is due to the breadth of
knowledge that it requires to obtain it. Sure many of us pursue it for
better career advantages but I don't think most of us are in this business
JUST for the money.  That's only a part of it.

Bottom line is that if you enjoy what you do it's really not an effort in
the same sense as if you're only trying to go after the certification.  If
you enjoy the business well enough to want to strive to be the best you can
possibly be, then the rest will come on it's own. Break your goals and study
habits into manageable pieces.

Track those pieces and mark them off as you obtain one more level.  You'll
be surprised just how far you can go if you apply yourself consistently to
that path.

Ed

PS ... There are no simple answers ... it just takes time, hard work and
consistent effort.  Plus it helps if you're a little bit infected with the
bug to learn as much as you can pack in upstairs about Internetworking and
Cisco.