Nadeem,

You complain that the Cisco blueprint "covers everything and that is too
much".  I have one question regarding this... Just why do you think that
CCIEs are so highly regarded?

This is not to say that you aren't intelligent or knowledgeable. It sounds
more like you are frustrated more than anything. That being the case,
perhaps you need to break it down into more manageable pieces. I think that
the main  benefit of the CCNP and CCDP certifications is that they perform
that very function. If you don't have a Cisco certification yet, try
getting the CCNA first, then go for erach of the other tests. This will
break down the material you need to study for the CCIE into something a
little easier to handle while simultaneously increasing your marketability.

Think about it anyway.

Karen E Young
Network Engineer
ELF Technologies, Inc