From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Chris Larson
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2000 6:58 AM
To: William E Gragido; Cisco Cisco; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: PIX

This is an interesting question. The PIX is Intel Processoe based though.
The OS is proprietary and not based on any UNIX or other well knwon kernel.
It is hardened. YOu would also have to be able to load a bootstrap loader
onto the PC. It would be interesting if you got this to work. Please keep
posted.