From: Dave Hennen
To: Nova Rich
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2000 1:41 PM
Subject: RE: subinterfaces

you can do nat with the ip only version of 12.x  I assume that means you can
do it with any version.  very handy and a good reason to upgrade all by
itself.  if you don't have a service contract, 12.x ip only for a 1600
router should be around $20 but make sure you have adequate ram and flash
because it's probably bigger

daveh