Title: RE: BCSN
Hello All,

I would like to ask for the following Scenario.
Our country has depleted its ISDN Supply and we have to go either leased line or analog phone to have interconnection to ISP.

We have a leased line ( frame-relay ) to our ISP, however we would like to have a backup procedure when this link goes down, we would like to have like DDR but using analog modem ( say aux port ??? ) to dial up to another ISP using regular dial up account.

1) Will only Aux will achieve this or other alternative ?
2) how to make sure the routing static entry automatically change when it detects primary connection goes down, adn move the default gateway to the dial up interface.
3) Making it harder the dial up account will assign dynamic IP.

So basically it's

Switch ---- Router  ----- leased line to ISP's router

Thanks