On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Jason Baker wrote:

> VLAN's are for enhanced security. Nomention of it in E.
> D would be correct

I would vote for E, if a single choice.  All of them have some part of
the answer that appears somewhat bogus.  D mentions redundant access,
which VLANs aren't really designed for, but the security part fits.
Answer E correctly addresses the reduction of broadcast domains, but
the hyperlinks part of the answer is wacko.

--
Jay Hennigan  -  Network Administration  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NetLojix Communications, Inc.  NASDAQ: NETX  -  http://www.netlojix.com/