I believe the answer is "e"

-----Original Message-----
From: Donald B Johnson Jr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 06 September 2000 00:53
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: BCSN

What would be the right answer to this question.
I got this off the cisco site and I answered c but they marked it rong. I
think this is a mistake.
Thanks
Duck
VLANs have been designed to _____.

  A. address forwarding decisions based on transport layer information and
spanning tree
scalability
  B. maximize the amount of traffic switched at Layer 3 and minimize the
amount of traffic switched at Layer 2
  C. address the scalability issues of a flat network topology and the
addition of network
management through Layer 3 routing protocols
  D. address redundant access to the workgroup and migration of servers to
server farms for increased security and management of data resources
  E. address segmenting broadcast domains while still providing network-wide
shared services and allowing users to use hyperlinks to hop transparently
between servers across enterprise networks