Daniel - since you just started your own consulting firm, become a Cisco
reseller. Once you get a few entry level certs (CCNA, CCDA, Sales Expert),
you will find that Cisco will be very accomodating in terms of resources and
practice labs, etc. They offer a lot of stuff to their partners to help them
get certified. Right now they have a promotion where partners can take
certification classes at $500 instead of the usual $1200 - $1800... There is
even a special 2 for 1 deal (2 classes for $500).

Cisco has a program called ASET (Advanced System Engineer Training) which
you can take in San Jose. It looks and feels just like the actual lab exam,
except that there is a CCIE there to help you, and you can talk amongst the
others there to find solutiuons to the problems you encounter...

Become a Cisco partner - it is worth the effort...

Dale
[=`)