Is HSRP configured on the 2600?

2/3 on the 4000 is configured for vlan 1, but it looks like HSRP is configured
(for some reason) on the 2600 on a vlan (other than the management vlan) which
sits on the same segment as vlan 1.

You don't need HSRP on a router stick design anyway.

Hope this helps... just going by from the debug output..

Mark.

"D. J. Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/09/2000 15:34:18

Please respond to "D. J. Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>