If you have the old NP-2E, your ports are 10mbps half duplex. If you have
the newer NP-2E-FDX, you have the option to set port duplex on the RJ-45
ports (not the AUIs) with the commands HALF-DUPLEX or FULL-DUPLEX at the
config-if prompt.

You can't set speed on a 10mbps module. The NP-1FE does support the SPEED
command, but if you have a 2-port ethernet module it's definitely just
10mbps.

-Gabriel McCall, CCDP/CCNP+Sec

8pj5mq$fbn$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8pj5mq$fbn$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...