Do I expect first rights? Of course. And you would as well.
No I have not bled for this country but I could have. Could you?
H1Bs are not a citizenship issue anyway. These people are not applying for
citizenships.. that is another issue.
I am not angry at these people. I am unhappy that there is an attempt to
decieve the American people as to the severity of this shortage and
because there is an undercutting of wage value.

http://profiles.msn.com.