Dear group,

I have such a scenerio:

RouterB is connected to RouterA using Serial 0, RouterC is connected to
RouterA using Serial 1.  Interface E0 of Router A is configured as Area
0, Serial0(to RouterC) of RouterA is configured as Area 2 (nssa area) ,
Serial1(to RouterB) of RouterA is configured as Area 1 (totally stubby
area ).

On routerC, I configured OSPF and EIGRP, Serial 1(to RouterA) is running
OSPF and belongs to area 2 which is a NSSA. E0 is running EIGRP. If I
redistribute network of E0 ( for example 172.16.30.0 ) from EIGRP to
OSPF, I found  172.16.30.0 is redistributed to Area 1 which is a totally
stubby area.

Does anybody know the reason why?

Thanks a lot!
Luobin