Luobin,
        I was just working through some of this theory myself.  Priscilla
makes a good point. However I believe on pages 526-545 you'll find a good
example and explanition of your problem.  Basically since routerA is an ABR
that is also and ASBR it will advertise external routes into a NSSA with
type 7 LSAs.  In his(Doyles)example the command:

area 2 nssa "no-redistribution"

will no longer contain routes learned from type 7 LSAs.

As I said those pages should make this pretty clear..

HTH

Nigel.

http://profiles.msn.com.