Thanks Guys,
        I took your advice and focused on the SPIDS, the prepended
numbers(00,0101) and the directory numbers.  Right off the bat, I noticed
the directory numbers where incorrect, they were 8 digits, they had a 9
before the 7 digits.  To my understanding, please correct me, the directory
number is always the seven digit portion of the B channel phone number.  The
following is the before and after:
BEFORE:
isdn spid1 555965557000 99655570
isdn spid2 555965555500 99655555

AFTER:
isdn spid1 555965557000 9655570
isdn spid2 555965555500 9655555
        I sort of feel silly that I missed that, just did not see this at
the time, your ideas pointed me, and kept me on the right area.  So again,
thank you.

Kari
CCNA CCDA