From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 October 2000 15:00
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Verizon BGP

Elver, you obviuosly do not work at UUNET or you are not aware of your
company's BGP policies. I've set up multihoming at customer sites before
with UUNET and other ISP's
In my opinion if an ISP will not allow you to advertise another ISP's
address space for the purpose of multi-homing then use another ISP

> Brian,
>
> At UUNet we DO NOT advertise other ISPs IPs.  We will advertise the
> customer's IPs if they own them (acquired from Arin, as mentioned by
Jason).