Have you checked for clocking issues between the Router and the DSU?  (garbage-in
garbage-out)  I have seen that issue many times.  Check the DSU's config vs a
known good config.

Are the errors also being seen on the carrier's frame-switch interface?  The guys
who test the circuit do not ussually have access to that info.... They just test
from their test point to your csu...

Good Luck

Dave