My Turn Derek,

I believe that this my comment was totally valid, and whether or not you
were offended by it is not my concern and heres why:

1)  I get sick of having to delete emails that have NO relevance to Cisco
Technologies from those that I receive from Mr.Bourghese's list
2)  I feel that without doing even a miniscual amount of research on a
product prior to purchase is fool hardy and potentially a head ache waiting
to happen.
3)  Look at the way in which the original question was worded "I bought this
Product and it looks great, does anyone have any clue as to where I can find
resources on how to use it and understand more thoroughly" This was a
liberal paraphrase of the original but it gets the point accross, Derek see
item No.2 above :-)
4)  You took this public by and large furhtering the pettiness of my
original comment and thus fueling the fire.

Volley, Your serve

Will