From: Chuck Church [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 10:19 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Sniffer Pro 3.5

Surprise.  This has nothing to do with this highly annoying flame-fest.  My
question is about Sniffer Pro 3.5.  Is this a typo, or is 3.5 out now?  I've
been waiting for the new version that runs on W2K, but I was told late
November.  Their web site says nothing about 3.5 yet.

TIA,

Chuck Church
CCNP, CCDP, MCNE, MCSE
Sr. Network Engineer