From: Chris Lemagie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2000 10:14 PM
To: William E Gragido; derek lewinson
Cc: cisco@groupstudy. com
Subject: RE: Sniffer Pro 3.5

Got a question for ya Will.

Have you ever had to diagnose network performance or response time
problems???  How about poor application performance on your network???

If so, what tools do you use???

I personally believe that any questions regarding the use of Network
Associates Sniffer products are valid in this or any study group pertaining
to network theory, design or certifications.  Sniffer products are some of
the most widely used and trusted network troubleshooting tools available
today.  Just ask any experienced Network/Systems Engineer.

All Cisco SE types that I work with have used these tools quite frequently.

I would strongly suggest taking a moment to think about how a study group
members question relates to networking in general before you flame them in
the future.  Remember, network theory and troubleshooting are a BIG part of
most Cisco Certification exams...

Of course, this is just my personal opinion and does not reflect the opinion
of Cisco Systems, Inc.

I would guess that I'm not alone in my opinion however.

Please feel free to e-mail or call if you have any questions...

Thanks for your valuable time...

Chris Lemagie
Systems Engineer
Cisco Systems