From: Winchester, Derek S. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2000 1:21 PM
To: 'William E Gragido'; Charles Nunie; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Sniffer Pro 3.5

This kind of comment should be kept to one's self. Charles I hope the
previous replies helped you out in your quest to knowing how to use Sniffer
Pro.

William: I purchase tools all the time that I do not know how to use because
:

                                A. Might make my job a little easier
                                B. 80% of job consists of exploring new
options
                                C. If its in the budget(department) why not
expand your resources

Derek S. Winchester
Sr. WAN Engineer(CCNP)
Data Communications