From: FRS [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 5:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Dial Backup

Hi all,

I need your input here.
I have 4 remote sites that are connected to HQ via FR as the primary WAN
connection.
I need to have ISDN DDR for all remote sites to HQ in case a FR circuit goes
down ...
On the BRI interface at HQ ... I only need 1 ip address right?
Can I get the HQ router to assign dynamic ip addresses to the remote site's
bri interfaces ...

I would appreciate it if you could point me to references on CCO regarding
this scenario ...

Thanks much,