I am trying to setup Dial Backup from various sites we have around the
country to the Corporate office.  I have an 3600 in the Corporate office
with a PRI line and the interfaces configured thus:

controller T1 1/0
 framing esf
 linecode b8zs
 pri-group timeslots 1-24
!
interface FastEthernet0/0
 ip address 10.10.253.2 255.255.255.0
 duplex auto
 speed auto
!
interface Serial1/0:23
 no ip address
 encapsulation ppp
 ip mroute-cache
 isdn switch-type primary-ni
 no peer default ip address
!
interface Dialer1
 ip unnumbered FastEthernet0/0
 encapsulation ppp
 dialer in-band
 dialer idle-timeout 3600
 dialer-group 1
 peer default ip address pool dbpool
 ppp authentication pap
!
ip local pool dbpool 10.10.253.33 10.10.253.63

I can connect to the 3600 with a BRI from a remote 2503.  The 2503 shows it
is connected as does the 3600 but no packets are being exchanged.  On the
3600 none of the IP addresses from the local pool are not being used.

How should the 2503 be configured?

Don Gardner
Network Analyst