Most times that I've seen this type of thing, it ends being a mis-configured
subnet mask on the remote workstation.  Verify that the machine that you are
trying to ping is properly configured.

irwin

Irwin Lazar, Senior Consultant
The Burton Group - http://www.tbg.com/
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
phone: 703-742-9659

"The Ultimate Resource For Network Architects"