I would like some opinions on load balancing across (2) 6509 switches using
trunk ports.

Here is the scenario...

1 switch at the access layer, 2 switches and the distribution layer. The
access layer switch has a GIG trunk link to each of the 2 dist layer
switches. How would I implement equal-cost load balancing in a round robin
fashion from the access layer switch to each of the 2 dist layer switches.

I would like to do this on a packet by packet level. CCO has some good tips,
but only for load balancing from 1 switch to 1 switch, not 1 switch to 2
switches.

Any advice and help would be greatly appreciated.

Skin-e