    From:   Alldread AK2 Robert J [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
    Sent:   Friday, October 27, 2000 7:33 AM
    To:     Cisco@Groupstudy. Com (E-mail)
    Subject:        Trunk Load Balancing

    I would like some opinions on load balancing across (2) 6509 switches using
    trunk ports.

    Here is the scenario...

    1 switch at the access layer, 2 switches and the distribution layer. The
    access layer switch has a GIG trunk link to each of the 2 dist layer
    switches. How would I implement equal-cost load balancing in a round robin
    fashion from the access layer switch to each of the 2 dist layer switches.

    I would like to do this on a packet by packet level. CCO has some good tips,
    but only for load balancing from 1 switch to 1 switch, not 1 switch to 2
    switches.

    Any advice and help would be greatly appreciated.

    Skin-e