The Aquarius Institute:
There was a short posting regarding this school
sometime in August. I'm curious if anyone has any
other information regarding their CCIE training.

The Institute boasts a "CCIE" course. Eight months
long (300 hours), 3 nights a week or the weekends. All
instructors are written CCIE, one has passed the lab.
(a new instructor is coming aboard to teach the CCNA
portion. He is a CCNP)15 grand for the course.

I have sat in on one of the classes. I was pleased
with the instructors knowledge and teaching style. The
lab was fairly impressive also.

I am currently a CCNA. I have no high hopes that this
school will actually produce someone of CCIE level
within eight months (though they claim the first class
graduated and ten out of ten students passed the
written. They are awaiting a time slot to take the
lab)I do believe it is good training to continue and
gain the CCNP along with practical knowledge and good
hands on training. Which is something I'm severely
lacking at this point.

Any thoughts, comments, rumours heard or knowledge
about this establishment someone would like to pass
along is appreciated.

thank you for your support.