From: Odell, Jeff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2000 3:28 PM
To: 'Jack Walker'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: How to verify the CIR from my router?

show frame-relay map should show you the CIR.  I will paste the output of
one of my routers:

Router-R1#sh fra map
Serial0.1 (up): point-to-point dlci, dlci 500(0x1F4,0x7C40), broadcast, BW =
256000 status defined, active
Serial0.3 (up): point-to-point dlci, dlci 901(0x385,0xE050), broadcast, BW =
768000 status defined, active

This is a T-1 with two PVC's defined.  One is a 256K cir and the other is a
768 CIR.  The BW= shows the CIR.

Jeff