Chuck,

Bless you for the configs, though I am put out that this one did not give
you pause...damn, I must be slipping;]    I think I could attain
connectivity with this...reliability, stability, usuability, routability,
now that is another matter!

Many thanks again, I will be looking over the configs you sent me;

Charles

""Chuck Larrieu"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
005101c04ddf$405482e0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:005101c04ddf$405482e0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Of course, Charles, I'll lay odds you won't get end to end ip connectivity
> anyway, given that mess you have created in the middle! :->
>
> Chuck

got