From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Frank
Sent:   Monday, November 27, 2000 6:10 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        how to config a frame relay switch?

i got 3 routers connected by R1 as a framerelay switch ,
using s1/0 on R1 to connect with s1/0 on R2,s1/1 on R1 to connect with s1/0
on R3.
According to some materials,
i should config such on R1:

frame-relay switching

int s1/0
no ip address
encap frame
clock rate 64000
frame intf-type dce
frame route 110 int s1/1 100

int s1/1
no ip address
encap frame
clock rate 64000
frame intf-type dce
frame route 100 int s1/1 110

could anyone tell me the config on r2 and R3 ,
do i need to config any routing protocol or static router on 3 routers ?
I just want to construct a NBMA environment to make a test for ospf .

Thanks.

frank