You make some good points. It's scary that people assume a computer count
is more accurate. Everyone talks about recounts and recounts, but in
Miami-Dade the only recount was done by a 1960s era system that spit out
10,000 ballots. (This happened all over the country also, by the way.)

OK, back to your regularly-scheduled study hour. ;-) Thanks for responding.

Priscilla