I disagree with you william, an off topic discussion is a welcome change
from the routine questions on testing software, books, where do I find?...
and I think that was a good question anyway what IS the bps, well it was
connection oriented trasmission, ton of overhead, and some latency for
refueling, but i heard on NPR they were above the cir doing about 75 in a 70
mile/h zone.
That said, I have been on this site for about 4 months and enjoy all the
different personalities. If we were all at a party and just hanging out we
wouldn't want to listen to the same questions. I think the technical term
for that is dribble. I know what you are going to say, this is a site
dedicated to cisco certification and support and that is correct, but we are
all different people with different personalities, and since we all come
here every day shouldn't the regulars get to know each other.  Another line
of reasoning is, all three of the names in this send (you, chuck, pris) have
contributed much lucent and accurate information on various topics, I feel
that gives some topic freedom. It is not the ranting of a guy who wants to
know what is a good book for CCNA studies.
There was a question the other day on "Is there anything after CCIE
comparable to achieve". What are your goals, maybe seeing a movie, taking a
bowling lesson, sanding wood, collecting seashells, I swear I could open a
clinic for CED (certification egress disorder) and make a fortune. have a
little sylvan prometric in the back, just to play both ends while you are
recovering. :>)
Disclaimer: This is not a comprehensive list of accurate and lucent
regulars, so if you aren't mentioned please don't take offense, you know who
you are.
Duck