I would have to disagree with this response....The "ip ospf priority" command is used
determing the DR/BDR Election.  Should there be a tie, the router with the higher
Router
ID would be chosen.

The Router ID is the highest IP address on the router at the time OSPF was configured
or
at the time the router boots up with OSPF configured.  My sugestion, if it will fit you
scenario, is to redistribute a default route into rip and let your Cache-flow server
feed
off that.  This way, you don't have to worry about mutual redistribution issues(which
are
a huge no-no anyway) and you can inject the static route into rip from multiple spots,
so
you will have redundancy.

Just my $0.02

pf