The 'network' statement in EIGRP is classful and accepts only the network
number with no mask.  You cannot specify subnets in the network statement,
as all subnet masks fall on classful boundaries.

In your case, "network 200.1.1.0" is all that you can enter.  By default,
any interface in the 200.1.1.0/24 subnet would participate in EIGRP,
regardless of that interface's actual subnet mask.

'ip classless' and 'ip subnet-zero' have no bearing on this.  EIGRP is
classless, but the network statement itself is classful.  I have no idea
why.

Remember that in EIGRP, the network statement specifies which interfaces
participate in routing, not which networks are advertised.

Let's say you have two interfaces, 200.1.1.1/29 and 200.1.1.9/29.  If your
network statement is 'network 200.1.1.0', then both of those interfaces will
participate, but the actual /29 networks will be advertised, just as you
would expect.

HTH,
John