From: Pierre-Alex [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2000 7:48 AM
To: Andy Walden
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: TFTP Subdirectories

SCENARIO:

The root of my TFTP server is a folder called Cisco
Cisco has 2 subfolders: Cisco4000 and Cisco2500
I want to copy my running configuration to the Cisco4000 subfolder

WHAT I DID:

Cisco4000#copy run tftp
Address or name of remote host []? 192.168.0.109
Destination filename [running-config]? /cisco/4000/running-config
TFTP: error code 2 received - File cannot be
created^ExmW___________KJ^BxO@@@@@D
^EPJ

%Error opening tftp://192.168.0.109//cisco/4000/running-config (Undefined
error)

QUESTION:

If this can be done, what should I type to make it work

Thank you.....