Maybe this will help:

Let's say your TFTP server is installed in E:\Tftp and it's root directory
is configured to E:\Tftp\Root.

You now create two directories:

        E:\Tftp\Root\Cfg
        E:\Tftp\Root\IOS

Let's say that this server has IP address 10.1.2.3, you can now do this:

Router-1# copy run tftp
Remote host []? 10.1.2.3
Name of configuration file to write [Router-1-confg]? cfg/router1

Router-1# copy flash tftp

Address or name of remote host [255.255.255.255]? 10.1.2.3
Source file name? igs-in-l.110-22.bin
Destination file name [igs-in-l.110-22.bin]? ios/igs-in-l.110-22.bin

Your configuration is now saved as E:\Tftp\Root\Cfg\router1
Your IOS image is now saved as E:\Tftp\Root\IOS\igs-in-l.110-22.bin

Hth,

Ole

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Ole Drews Jensen