dear all
     We have a problem related to accessing the lotus notes server over
WAN. We have a T1 leased line between our branch office and head office. We
are not able to access the mails properly, i.e we are able to open the
mails from branch office but r not able to view or detach the attachments.
Also the problem seems to be more severe on NT than on Win 95 clients.Did
any of u face such a problem?? do we have to configure the router in a
particular way in order to access lotus notes server through it??
Our routers are 2621 and r using pandacom modems.

will appreciate any of ur helps...
regards,
sohail.