Well, the reason you don't see the other router via the ethernet is because
CDP packets are only forwarded one hop (router to switch, switch to router,
but not router to switch to router), but you probably knew that.
Do you have CDP disabled on the serial port on either of the routers?  It
can be disabled on a per-interface basis.

JMcL
---------------------- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 18/12/2000

"Pierre-Alex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@groupstudy.com on 15/12/2000 02:13:32
pm

Please respond to "Pierre-Alex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]