From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Steve Jacks
Sent:   Tuesday, December 19, 2000 7:37 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: Last Nights DC Cisco Meeting

I was there at the meeting last night.  The information at that meeting was
meant for training providers to watch out for what is posted.  I believe the
fact that the knowledge about who was being sued by Cisco was to remain
confidential.  Cisco is basically saying that you can publish information as
to the CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, and CCDP but as for CCIE, you better stay away.
Cisco will use every legal means possible to keep the CCIE the black belt of
networking.

Also, they mentioned Howard Berkowitz website "knowledgenet.com" but he
didn't do all 168 violations.  They are going after all the CCIE authors on
the site. Howard is charging money for getting the information so he is
first on Cisco's list.

Steve Jacks, CCNA, CCDP
Bankok Instruction Center
A Certified Cisco Training Partner