>Hey Leigh Anne!
>
>Wonder if they are going after the IETF for publishing all those pesky RFC's
>that disclose information necessary to the passing of the CCIE?
>
>Think maybe Cisco will stop publishing their street addresses? And sue the
>directory and map services that provide information on how to get to those
>addresses? That would go a LONG way towards protecting the CCIE - by
>preventing people from taking the labs! ;->
>
>Chuck

To the city fathers of San FranCISCO:

    Be afraid. Be very afraid.

-----

very vaguely on topic, during the Viet Nam war, Secretary of State
Dean Rusk whispered to Lyndon Johnson, as the two of them conferred
alonein the Oval Office, that Rusk had a complete and honorable
solution to the war.

Johnson yelled "WHAT IS IT?"

And Rusk responded, "I will be happy to share it, Mr. President. But,
in the interest of security, one of us will have to leave the room."

I said "very vaguely", didn't I?