Never having heard of "knowledgenet.com" before it was mentioned
here, I am baffled.  There is no mention of Howard Berkowitz on their
site, although there are a number of references to formal
partnerships with Cisco.

I don't know if there are two people with the same name. In general,
I always use my middle initial, a habit formed when there were two
Howard Berkowitzes working at Georgetown University Hospital in 1965
or so.