RE: Pwd QuestionDon,

It is an undocumented command.

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Taylor, Don=20
  To: 'Eric Fisher' ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]=20
  Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2000 4:13 PM
  Subject: RE: Pwd Question

  I searched on CCO and can find no record of "no service =
password-recovery"; I don't believe there is such an animal. You're not =
using an older version of HyperTerminal, are you? The old version didn't =
send the break signal properly. You can try the newer version or a =
different terminal emulator altogether if this is the case.

  - Don=20

  -----Original Message-----=20